Registration deadline extended to
Monday 11/28 @ Midnight
18th Annual Holiday Party
Attain the Lifestyle You’ve Dreamed of
through Long-Term Investing
An Evening with Gordon Moss and Jerry Ryan
Back by popular demand, NSDREI is returning to its roots with our long-established and cannot-miss seated dinner holiday party! This event is a unique opportunity to truly get to know other investors in an intimate setting while educating yourself from "top minds" in the industry.
We’re all in the real estate game for our own reasons, and the freedom real estate investing brings is usually at the top. But simply buying, selling, renting, or flipping assets is not a high-speed train to financial freedom. Market changes, recessions, innovative technologies, Wall St., and our own personal lives can wreak havoc and you must be able to maintain your goals.
Gordon and Jerry are long-time accomplished investors. They have persisted through recessions, while maintaining their existing investments and exploring new asset classes.
Gordon Moss has been in real estate since 1985 and now manages a portfolio of rental properties and notes (many beginning as non-performing notes).
Jerry Ryan is a student of the economy, as seen by his massively popular market updates at NSDREI. He runs a successful private money lending business here in San Diego.
Gordon and Jerry speaking together as a pair is a rarely seen combination that is sure to educate and motivate us all. Prepare your business for 2023 with powerful education, camaraderie, and so much more at NSDREI’s 18th Annual Holiday Party!
- What are the elements for successful investing?
- Why will behavioral financing keep you focused during tough times?
- How do you segment timelines of your life to build a solid foundation for investing?
- What is “playing not to lose” in investing?
- Why are multiple asset classes so important to long term success?
- How does second-level thinking lead to new opportunities?
- How can you foresee investing opportunity cycle?
- What is the 8th Wonder of the World and why you need to use it immediately?
- How to add it all up, to live an Autonomous Life!
4:30 - 5:00 p.m. ~ Check-in, No-host bar, and Networking
5:00 - 6:30 p.m. ~ An Evening with Gordon Moss and Jerry Ryan
6:30 - 9:30 p.m. ~ Networking, Hors d’oeuvres, No-host bar, and Dinner
Thank you to our Party Sponsor:
Toys for Tots Toy Drive
NSDREI will be supporting Toys for Tots and is asking our attendees to please bring a donation to the December party, to help brighten the holiday of a child in need.Items suitable for toddlers to teens will be accepted, except for items listed below (due to potential allergies or reactions):
- Beauty products
- Food/Edible items
- Realistic weapons
- Toys for kids 13+ yrs of age. These kids like electronics or anything associated with it (cell phone cases, cell phone holders, iPods, cameras, etc.)
- Some other suggestions for pre-teen/teens are groups: Sporting equipment/bags/balls; books, backpacks, purses, watch/wallet gift sets, board games, radio control cars/trucks, hand-held electronics, skateboards/helmets, curling irons, hair straighteners, and hair dryers.
- Visa, Walmart & Target gift cards will also be accepted.
Get your UGLY SWEATER ready!
What's a holiday party without an Ugly Sweater Contest?
Wear your ugliest/most festive sweater for a chance to win a prize!
REGISTRATION RATES & DEADLINES:
|| thru 10/19
Chicken, Salmon, Beef Pot Roast, or Vegetarian
Members are able to register ONE non-member
guest at the member rate.
Please note that in-person meetings are NOT streamed on Zoom. The session will be recorded and access to recordings is a benefit of membership. Click here for more information about joining.
Cancellation/refund deadline is November 28th. No shows will be charged in full.
IMPORTANT: PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RELEASE
By registering for and attending this event, I hereby give NSDREI Inc., its clients, agents, and assigns, full permission to use, publish and copyright photographic images, film images, video images, sound recordings, and any reproductions from these materials of me and/or my property or any part thereof, either in conjunction with or without using my name, and make changes or alterations therein and/or alterations thereto Worldwide in perpetuity. Some places these images and recordings may be used and posted include, but are not limited to, the Internet, emails, social media, etc.